Follow You, Follow Me to Target Center for Phil Collins, part deux

I am sure my friends are glad the my brief Phil Collins tour ended Sunday night, and thus ends my reignited obsession with Monsieur Collins; well, not ends the obsession, but my constant talking about him. So, until our paths cross again, here are some more photos and videos from the concert in Minneapolis. The set list was identical to Cleveland (I don't think it's varied much this leg), but it seemed to me the energy level was ramped up, both from the audience and the band. I could do without the banshee-like wailing from the women nearby or maybe they were herding sheep; in any event, I'm grateful I had my earplugs. I will say, however, that there have been a lot of naysayers on some of the Facebook groups I'm on, about seeing Phil in his current condition. I will say that I was a little leery a year and a half ago, but these two shows (and other reviews I've read) show that while he can't dance, he can still sing and put on a helluva show. Listening to the people around me afterwards: nobody was disappointed, in fact, they were so glad they came. I would suggest grabbing a ticket if he's passing through. In case anyone was wondering, I had no luck on my quest for autographs from Phil or the band. Certainly one of those first world problems, nothing but a little disappointment and wind/sun burn. Without further ado, here are some more videos and photos from Sunday night. Movie reviews will return later this week.



















Whiling away the time while staying at home

There is no denying that these are very strange and tumultuous we're living in. Obviously I haven't been blogging too much lately, i...