A recap of the reviews for this year's nominees

For your easy access, below are the movies that have been reviewed and their links:

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them



Suicide Squad








Hell or High Water, The Lobster, Kubo, Arrival, Sully, La La Land, A Man Called Ove

If I do this right, I will have seen all of the Best Picture nominations before Sunday, which I have not done before. There are some movies that I know I will not get to until after Sunday:

Elle
Loving
Nocturnal Animals
Moana
My Life as a Zucchini
The Red Turtle
Fire at Sea
I Am Not Your Negro
Land of Mine
The Salesman
Toni Erdmann
Tanna
Passengers
Allied
Silence
Trolls (possibly by Sunday)

Check Monday for my play by play of the Academy Awards...I watch so you don't have to.

Whiling away the time while staying at home

There is no denying that these are very strange and tumultuous we're living in. Obviously I haven't been blogging too much lately, i...